Anne is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker with a Master's Degree from the University of Minnesota. She brings an attachment and relational lens to her approach by working with individuals, couples, families, and adolescents ages 14 and older. Through her work she uses a client-centered and strengths-based approach by offering an emotionally safe space for personal growth and discovery. Anne also utilizes the framework of intersectionality when working with marginalized or oppressed populations.
In addition to her work at Enliven Psychotherapy, Anne serves as Program Supervisor in a day treatment setting at Headway Emotional Health in Hopkins, MN. Previous to her work as a supervisor, she also held positions as a Day Treatment Therapist and Treatment Coordinator by providing integrated care to adolescents and families. Prior to her employment at Headway, Anne served as the Training Coordinator for MN ADOPT by supporting adoptive, foster, and kinship parents and the professionals who care for them.
During her free time Anne enjoys spending time with family, friends, her two nieces and nephew, playing volleyball, swimming, and more recently exploring Minnesota's state parks. Anne has a deep love for the ocean and sea life!
Anne is in the office on Monday evenings.
• Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker - State of Minnesota
Education & Training
• Master of Clinical Social Work - University of Minnesota
• Bachelor of Arts in Communication/Health Science - Luther College
• Experience using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Narrative and Psychodynamic therapeutic approaches and uses integrative techniques that connect both body and mind
• National Association of Social Workers (NASW) - Clinical Member
Insurance accepted: Inquire within
"Whenever I have knocked, a door opened. Wherever I have wandered, a path has appeared. I have been helped, supported, encouraged, and nurtured by people of all races, creeds, colors, and dreams."
~ Alice Walker